How to Prepare to Buy a House San Diego, CA
"We believe that your next home should increase the quality of your life and help you build long term wealth."
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet or exceed your expectiations is BIG PROJECT, often stressful and can be really time consuming! Which why we believe in becoming your real estate advisor NOT your sales agent.
Before you start looking for a home we have learned after serving 100's of buyers that there are some important decisions that a buyer should be make way in advance to increase the fun of finding the best home, reduce all the stressors and time wasting driving around town or worse spending all night flipping through homes online.
The following is a taste of what we cover in a "research phase" buyer consultation, you can book one by texting 858-519-7101 we can do it over the phone, video conference or in person at our state of the art office.
How to prepare to buy a home:
- Research which lender would give you the cheapests loan at the best rate?
- Create a plan with your lender adviser on how to position yourself to be attractive to the lending market.
- Discover your desired lifestyle qualities that are most important to you in a home & community?
- Learn about how your purchasing power translates accross the different communities.
- Understand the different types of properties available, review the pros & cons.
- Narrow down the cities/zip-codes as much as possible, or all the way down to neighborhoods & communities.
- Organize your "saved searches" so that you don't waste tons of time flipping through junk.
- Set yourself up on a new listing saved search & a sold listing search.
Read our professionally designed Buyers Guide HERE.
Contact us today to learn more about our research phase buyer consultation by texting or calling 858-519-7101
All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright.
Listing information last updated on July 10, 2020 6:30 AM PST.